Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope this year has been filled with endless wonder, excitement, and love.
As I look back at 2012, a lot has happened but nevertheless it made me a better person in the end. I am eternally grateful for all those in my life past, present, and for those I have yet to encounter. I have gone through a lot this year, and I am lucky as compared to others. But there is so much I shall try to improve on for this upcoming year upon us.
So here are a few of my new years resolutions:
1. To listen more and learn from what others have to say
2. To study hard in my academics and do well
3. to actually go to the gym and do more zumba
4. to spend more time with friends and not make excuses
5. to not be as afraid of stepping outside my comfort zone when it comes to my personal life
and lastly 6. to keep blogging, writing, and reading about the things I love.
I hope you all have a fun time this New Years Eve…but not TOO much fun you hear??? 🙂
So 2013, I welcome you with open arms and give me all you got, i’m not afraid of you and what you have to bring me. I am ready for you. Question is, are you ready for me? Well, you better be.
Happy New Year and happy blogging!